Thursday, June 19, 2008

Relax


Today's Thursday and it's 1:37 pm. I just got a haircut, and I really like it. It's not too different from what I had, just trimmed up and with a little bit of bangs.
<<<<< Seeee?

Nothing too interesting has happened since yesterday. I figured out how to plug my iPod into my car stereo so I can listen to it while I'm driving. Hopefully I won't get too distracted and pay too much attention to picking a song that I swerve off the road in a massive accident and die an ugly death.
[[Eeek]]

I'm currently wearing a white dress that I got on sale at Rave for $6.93. With TAX! It's awesome. I took a few pictures before I went to get my haircut, and they're really cute (see above... and below). They're all summer-y and stuff. Oh! Speaking of pictures, I'm thinking about enrolling in an online photography course at Gaston College or somewhere, but most of those classes require Photoshop CS or CS3. So if you have either of those, it'd be nice if you could make me a copy so I don't have to go spend $400 on it. K thanks :]

I'm going to start my AP summer work today for English 12. Definitely not looking forward to it. I have to read The Poisonwood Bible AND Jane Eyre, AND do two book reports, AND read 5 poems AND give a response to each. Ouch. Doesn't sound too appealing to someone who doesn't like to read. But I guess I had better get used to it, because it only gets worse from here.

Luckily, I have a massage scheduled for tomorrow at Belle Voús. I am SO ready for it. I've had a 30-minute one there before, and it was like heaven on earth. Absolutely amazing. But hopefully I won't be too dazed and relaxed that I can't make the drive home. Once again, swerving off the road in a massive accident leading to an ugly death isn't the best thing in mind.

By the way, green tea is the bomb-diggity.

And so are sundresses :]

No comments: