Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Insanity, for sure.

The senior pictures actually turned out pretty schweet. The only bad thing about them is the ABSURDLY EXPENSIVE PRICE to get them printed. Carolina Photography takes care of all school pictures. Usually for fall pictures or spring pictures the price is around $30 to get a good package. That exact same package (one 8x10, two 5x7's, and 8 wallets) for senior pictures is $90. NINETY BUCKS! And that's the cheapest package! The most expensive one is $450. Yeah, I know it's crazy! But that's how they make their money, because they know people will pay that much for them.

Now let me take a moment to get down from my soapbox.

I bought the cutest top from Walmart today. Usually, Walmart's clothes are yuck or non-fitting, although they claim them to be "fashionable." I was pleasantly surprised when I found something that caught my eye hanging on the rack. It was silky with a pretty purple-pink print. I put it on, and it actually FIT! Plus, it was only ten bucks. Chyeahhhh cheap-ness.

Today is Tuesday, and it's 9:41 PM. That means I only have 84 more hours until I depart for the beach. Talk about anticipation. I saw Becky S and Kyle while I was at Walmart, and it turns out that Kyle is probably going to go down early with us too. Now that is going to be one interesting van ride. 5 or 6 crazy males + 2 poor little females + at least 5 hours of traveling time = INSANITY.

But I'm still looking forward to it. Tomorrow's Wednesday, which means it'll be the last time Casey has a chance to give us any last-minute news or preparations. Hopefully he won't say that we're limited to one bag; I know for a fact I won't be able to fit all my junk in one suitcase.

Until then, I'll be bursting with excitement :D

No comments: