Monday, June 23, 2008

5 Days

We had senior pictures earlier today. I still don't think it's really kicked in yet that I only have 2 months until I'm finally taking my last year of high school. But maybe it'll kick in once I get the huge load of work from taking 3 AP classes.
Woo.

Speaking of AP classes, I started reading Jane Eyre the other day. It's actually not nearly as bad as I thought it was going to be, either. I'm on page 110-ish, and I'm surprised I haven't gotten sick of it yet. And I hate reading. No wonder it's a classic.

FIVE DAYS. That's it.
Five days till I leave for the beach with my favorite people in the world! Me, Caleb, Casey (youth pastor), Mandy (youth pastor's wife), Wes (video guy), and Zach (another band guy) are leaving a day early to go to Garden City Beach, where we'll be having summer camp. I AM SO PUMPED! Casey's having me bring my acoustic guitar & the bass so I'd be able to play both for the band while I'm down there. I haven't met the music director yet, but he and his wife are going to do the singing while me, Caleb, and Zach take care of the music. I cannot WAIT! We're gonna be staying at Garden City Chapel for the whole week. From what Casey tells us, it's a nice place. I've just got to make sure that I bring my battery charger and extra memory stick for my camera because I know I'll be taking hundreds of pictures while we're down there.

It's about to storm here, so I had better get off the computer before a lightning bolt strikes me down. So until next time,
Take the time to stop and smell the roses.

1 comment:

Libby said...

I'm so glad you got a blogspot! I love these things!

I hope you and everyone have fun at the beach!